Saturday, October 15, 2011
Simply Charmed Review + #Giveaway!
The fabulous Friends You Love ladies have been lucky enough to not just receive some Simply Charmed wine glass charms for our own use, but we also have the opportunity to give a set away!
This is the set you'll be receiving if you win (honestly, how cute is that corkscrew one? I love it!): I tested mine out on my current set of wine glasses and they work really well. At first I thought it might be weird or that they'd fall off, but the magnet is crazy strong!
And right now they're sitting on my fridge as an excellent holder for some essentials like business cards and random notes to myself.
To enter just tell me your favorite kind of wine (brand, type, whatever!). And if you don't drink wine, or alcohol, tell me what would be in your glass with your brand new charm on it.
And for extra entries you can do any or all of the following (separate comments, please):
- Tell me what set of charms you'd purchase for yourself over at Simply Charmed!
- Go check out Simply Charmed facebook page and give them some *like* love!
- Follow @goodgirlgonered on Twitter (that's me!)
- Follow @friendsyoulove on Twitter!
- Follow @wineswithcharm on Twitter!
- Tweet about this giveaway with the following info included: @wineswithcharm #giveaway @goodgirlgonered celebrating @friendsyoulove
Now I know there are loads of you out there who enjoy a good wine party and all ... so what better giveaway for you peeps to enter? You can also use these with your friends or your kids on sweet tea and/or cider glasses, or whatever they prefer. It's a great way to entertain and spice up your *look* a little!
Winner will be picked via Random.org and chosen one week from today.
** I received a free set of two wine charms to review for this giveaway. One of my readers will receive the set shown in the image included in this post. All opinions expressed are completely my own.**