And I'd never allow my child to eat the following items all in one day (yesterday!) ...
* Breakfast = yogurt w. granola
* Lunch = almost 2 Dora yogurts [didn't finish them all yesterday, but ate the rest today]
* Lunch#2 = most of a chicken patty w. 1 monterey jack cheese stick
* Dinner = veggie burger w. 1 slice of American Cheese on a hamburger bun
* Snacks through the day = 2 fruit chew snacks, 1/2 sugar cookie, and that's all I can recall!
Can anyone say Dairy Overload? Nope. Not me!
I'd also NEVER EVER find myself eating my meals on the couch in the living room and giving
Those are just a few random thoughts after the nice Monday we had today. She actually did pretty well. And I would certainly never tell her to just go outside and play and I'd be right there ... after I checked e-mail, all 900 inboxes that I have, and went to the bathroom. And I'd never scream her name SO loud that the entire neighborhood probably heard me when she left the back door open and ran out there. Leaving an open path for the kitties to run out and never return, should they dare. Nope. I'd never scream and sound like bloody murder to my not-yet-3-year-old. Not me!
How about you? Have you checked out MckMama's blog for more people not doing crazy sh!t like this today?