What makes me happy?
Finding the positives.
Meh. They all kind of suck.
I figure y'all like me better if I'm honest and true to myself. So - I have no post title today. Have at it. If you have one? Send it my way. Maybe I'll change it to your idea. Maybe I'll reward you with never-ending gratitude. Or somethin'. *wink*
Seems these days that there is so much flying around Facebook that prompts me to write blog posts. I've been nominated a handful of times (okay, fine, maybe two?) to do the positivity challenge aka things I'm grateful for and although I have not written a blog post in - oh - say a week or so - I'm thinking about the things in my life I'm happy about.
I usually write things that make me pour my heart out in a way that covers sadness.
And these last few days I've been missing my dad like a son-of-a-gun, so a few happy thoughts thrown in would be for very good measure, I think. Don't you?
So, up there ^^ you'll see a few things I'm pretty sure my daughter experienced this week as her happy moments.
here are a few I shared with friends on Facebook, and then a ton more that make me smile.
What brings you happiness and joy? Stop by Good Girl Gone Redneck on Facebook and let me know!
* watching my daughter sleep
* the feeling I get after working with clients
* country music (fine, some country music)
* my fellow warrior mamas
* upcoming conference plans
* nail polish creativity
* a 3-day weekend = family time
* college friends
* iced coffee
* a good cry (because sometimes you have to)
* fall television starting up soon
* connections that go back as far as you can remember
* the tooth fairy
* pumpkin spice lattes
* the brief moments it feels like fall
* my fur-babies
* a full heart
* friends I've only met a handful of times but feel like I've known forever
* being out on the water
* a beautiful sunset
* General Hospital (what? I can't help it!)
* a true pee-your-pants kind of laugh
* the hug of an old friend
* holding my Momma's hand ... or my daughter's
And there you have it. A good handful and then some of the good things in my every day life.
Want to share some of yours? Leave me a few in the comments. I'd love to hear from you.