I'm participating in Old School Blogging this month and I'm loving that Allison and Elaine are talking "Five Things," mostly because I LOVE LISTS!!
Five things I have a passion for:
* My family
* My friends
Five things I would like to do before I die:
* All the things on this #lifelist!
Okay, I'll be more specific ... though they might be on my initial list, so stay with me ...
* Learn to drive.
* Try ziplining.
* Take my daughter swimming with dolphins.
* Publish something I've written.
* Walk my daughter down the aisle.
Five things I say a lot:
* Can you lower that?
* Please stop.
* Good luck, Charlie. (I'm totally kidding ... I just couldn't think of a fifth thing!)
Oh, wait, how could I forget?
* GO TO BED!
Five books and/or magazines I have read lately:
* Inferno, Dan Brown
* And The Mountains Echoed, Khaled Hosseini
* Homemade With Love, Jennifer Perillo
* The Tao of Martha, Jen Lancaster
* The Perks of Being a Wallflower, Stephen Chbosky
Five Favorite Movies (Maybe you've seen them five times?):
* Dirty Dancing - easily fave and I've seen it WAY MORE than 5x
* The Bourne Supremacy
Five places I would love to travel to:
* Costa Rica
* New Orleans
Five people I invite to do this meme:
I'm not going to do that because I can remember being tagged and OH! THE PRESSURE!
But I'm going to give you four bloggers I think you should head on over to see. Because they rock. And I said so. M'kay? ;)
* Lora from Fever, over at afever.com
* Tracie at fromtracie.com
* Diane of Motherhoodispainless.com
* Allison at godanskermom.com
And there you have it. Easy peasy.
If you're up for linking up, too, go on over to see Alison at Writing, Wishing or Elaine at The Miss Elaine-ous Life and join them like I did! It's fun. And it's a great way to flashback to things you enjoy and who you are. And did I mention it's fun?