It's life list time.
I'm joining several of my friends (why must I always use bloggy to describe them? They're beyond that at this point!) today and we're sharing our life lists.
Only thing is, I don't know how much of one I have. If you've ever read my attempts at trying to figure out the things to do before or after I turned 40, you'll know I struggle. Yeesh. It's hard to list things, even when lists are sometimes my favorite things.
One cool thing I have done was participate in a Color Me Rad 5K. That's something I can cross off my list, so as much as I'd love to add it just to do that, I won't. I'll just share a picture as a reminder and a motivator for me, as much as for you ...
So, here I go. Things I want to do in my life.
* Visit Barcelona.
* Visit Israel.
* Get to the top of the Statue of Liberty.
* Learn to drive.
* Finish a Dirty Girl Mud Run. (Check back with me in March!)
* Publish something I have written.
* Ride in a hot air balloon.
* Take my mom to Disney World.
* Visit each of the United States (at least once).
* Get to the new Shea Stadium aka Citi Field.
* Run an entire 5K.
* Take a pole dancing class.
* Try hot yoga.
* Take a tropical vacation with my husband and daughter.
* Take my daughter snorkeling.
* Walk my daughter down the aisle at her wedding.
* Learn Hebrew.
* Lose 50 pounds.
* Try a green smoothie.
* Take an art class.
* Go ziplining. (Is that even a word?)
* Visit New Orleans. (October ...)
* Live in New York again.
* Dye my hair. (I never have. Ever.)
* Take a trip by myself.
* See a taping of Saturday Night Live.
* Take my mom to Washington, DC.
* See my parents sell their house and move to something smaller.
* Take my dad out on our boat. (Tubing!)
* Water ski.
* Visit Costa Rica.
I guess I had more than I thought. It's funny how that works when you sit down and actually write something.
This list is open-ended, by the way. I hope to keep adding to it.
What about you? Do you have a life list? Anything you want to share? Consider linking up with us today!