OK, so I never really got to my 40 before 40 list, did I?
That's okay. I'm making a 40 WHILE I'm 40 list now, instead.
It's my Pour Your Heart Out post for the week.
* Get my driver's license... ? It's always on my list. Maybe this time I'll get there.
* Make it to the annual girls' weekend w. my college peeps.
* Donate my hair again. Not sure I'll do this before the weekend, so tossing it in here to be safe.
* Volunteer at my daughter's kindergarten class.
* Take a vacation with my husband and daughter - somewhere warm and tropical-ish where we can swim.
* Participate in a mud run! Any local friends wanna join? I'm totally doing this!
* Read 40 books by brand new authors. Share your recs, please.
* Go out with friends or solo at least 40 times. Any takers?
* Lose 40 lbs. Yes, that's extreme, but I'm going with a theme here.
* Take a pole dancing class.
So that's ten ...
* Take that HOT yoga class I bought a Groupon for and never used. Whoops.
* Meet 40 blogging / social media friends I haven't met before. I'm already signed up for Type-A in September '13, so maybe there will be 40 new peeps there. Otherwise I have to work it HARD!
* Catch a fish. And of course release it!
* Try 40 new recipes.
And that's four ...
Everyone can do that math, right?
* Take a class in something I've never tried before. Like painting or photography.
* Publish a piece of writing via Amazon (through Kindle or something like that!).
* Successfully make no-bake cookies.
* Go for a hike. Or two. Or ten. Not banking on forty for this one.
* Complete Couch to 5K.
* Get to a concert.
* Sing karaoke.
* Fire a gun.
Plus eight ...
Yeesh. This is rough. No wonder I couldn't come up with enough ideas last year.
Twenty-two things to do in the next year.
I might have to leave it at that for now. It's almost too stressful to come up with more.
Feel free to leave ideas in the comments. I'd love the assist!