So I'm making dinner tonight and I figured I haven't posted today yet, and I haven't done a Lazy Mom recipe in a while, so here ya go. It's not exactly the quickest, and requires a tad more than the usual lazy mom might do, but I'm good w/ it, and you could be, too!
Lazy Mom's Hash Brown Casserole
* 1 lb ground meat (I chose Turkey)
* 1 bag ('ish') of frozen hash browns (you can use tater tots if you prefer)
* 1 can cream of something soup (chicken here)
* 1/2 c milk
* 1-2 c shredded cheese (any kind)
* breadcrumbs to top (optional)
Brown meat in a skillet. Once done, combine meat, soup, milk, cheese and hashbrowns in mixing bowl. If you use tater tots, leave some to top off baking dish.
Place in a deep baking dish and cook at 350* for 30-40 minutes, or until brown and bubbly. I added breadcrumbs to the top of mine, and my timer is currently telling me I need to check them, so that's all. Enjoy!
p.s. Use breadcrumbs sparingly, because I think I just covered the dish with too much of them, and therefore they're going to take forever to actually brown. Boo!