* This post is a sponsored post by me on behalf of Minted. I will be compensated in Minted credit for sharing this information with you. *
Have you heard of Minted yet?
It seems everyone has these days. I've probably entered every Minted giveaway I've come across with hopes of winning a gift card so I could pick and choose some of their beautiful products for myself.
And here I am, talking about them to you.
Minted has offered me an opportunity to let YOU shop in their beautiful products.
I think so. That's why I said yes!
But hang on. Let me fill you in on what's hot over at Minted right now.
The school year is coming to a close, and Minted's Graduation Announcements are sleek and elegant. Some are simple, some more flashy, but they have styles that work for everyone.
This one is one of my favorites:
I love the idea of using a baby or little kid picture and then a current picture beneath it. I also like the black and white look. I think it's classy. And it tugs at my heart a little as I look forward to my future and imagine my now 6-yo in a cap and gown. (Ahh - someone make time stop for a little while!)
Minted also has something really cool over on their website. They've got inspiration boards. Inspiration boards are a place where you can create your own little area of joy. Images of artwork, love notes to yourself and your family members, framed, not framed, color coordinated or not. It doesn't matter. It's a place all of your own that you can create and share via the Minted site.
An example of one that I find so pretty and classic:
I kind of want all of these pictures for myself. They're simple, cute and just my style. Colorful and not cluttered. A perfect match. And you can create your own inspiration boards, too. And lucky for me, Minted is inviting me to purchase something, too. I haven't decided yet what I'll be buying, but I really do have my eye on this piece or something like it ...
Now for the fun stuff!
Minted has offered me a $50 code for one of my readers so you can do some shopping, too!
I was starting to use Rafflecopter for this giveaway, but then I got fidgety and decided to do it the old fashioned way and use comments and Random.org to pick a winner. So keep on reading for the giveaway details:
* Head on over to Minted and let me know which department you'd love to spend your winnings in!
OPTIONAL EXTRA ENTRIES (in separate comments, please. Don't hate me, but if all of your information is in one comment it will count as a single entry!):
* If you already follow me on twitter let me know and toss your handle into your comment. I'm not asking you to suddenly follow me to get this entry. And y'all know I'll know. ;)
* Tweet about this giveaway. cc me @goodgirlgonered and share a link to this page. Feel free to toss in @minted in the tweet, as well, if you're so inclined!
Or use this sample tweet:
I just entered to win a $50 Code for @Minted via @goodgirlgonered here: http://bit.ly/17b0Qg6 #giveaway
Comment below with the URL to your tweet so I know you did it.
* Make up an entry. Seriously. Share on Facebook. Pin this giveaway. Have a friend come by and tell me you sent them. Or come up with something even more creative. You might even get bonus points!
Thanks for reading to the end here *I know it's a long one!* and I hope you'll enter. I want to say I hope you win, but I hope all of you enter so one of you can win, because I only have one code to give away.
p.s. Winner will be chosen via Random.org one week from today.
* As previously indicated, this post is sponsored by Minted. I will be compensated in Minted credit for sharing their website with you and hosting this giveaway. *