I'm linking up with Monday Listicles today ... and yes, I know it's a Tuesday. But I did Muffin Tin Monday yesterday - ya know?
Anyway, for more info on this meme, click the button below:
* I'm addicted to the show. To the music. Oh, to the music. And I'm not ashamed of it. I could probably fill this entire list with television shows. In fact, I might just ...
9. Chick lit
* Not every single kind of chick lit book - but there are some I truly do enjoy enough to get caught up in. For reals.
8. Peanut butter.
* OK, I don't really feel that guilty. But I could live off of it. But what really gives me guilty pleasure is ...
* 'Nuff said.
6. Starbucks Iced Chai Lattes
* Talk about living off of something.
5. Sweet tea
* I've drastically reduced my intake in the recent months, but I could drown myself in this Southern chill.
4. Ice cream and sprinkles
* At home there is no greater topping for ice cream than a splash (or more) of rainbow colored sprinkles.
3. Crime dramas.
* You know the ones. NCIS. The Mentalist. Bones. The Finder. I used to watch a lot more (like Criminal Minds - for instance) but I can't seem to sit through some of them (like Criminal Minds, for instance) without my husband in the room because they royally screw with my head. I'd try it to enjoy Shemar Moore, but - alas - my anxiety gets to me and I don't get to. Le sigh.
2. Blogging. Twitter.
* I love to take my own time. Write what comes to mind without being instructed to do so. I love choosing prompts that mean something to me. Books that I want to read and review. Friends I love to read and highlight, and so much more. It's a guilty pleasure because it trickles over to Twitter ~ my motto is *I tweet because I blog,* or it was until I realized Twitter is helping me to maintain connections I'd never be able to without it. I simply can't read every blog out there. I just don't have the time or the focus. And as much as I would love to, I can't even pretend I'll ever be able to carve out the time to do so. So, in comes Twitter. The Twitter is my friend. It helps me connect with my bloggy friends. And I love it. It could possibly come in as #1 here, but I've been saving that spot for something else. hee hee.
And what you've all been waiting for (and should come as no surprise if you actually do follow me on Twitter and read what I say to myself frequently ...)!
1. General Hospital
* I told you I have loads of TV shows to share here. But this one tops the list. I've been watching since before I was born. My child knew the theme song (before they drastically and horribly shortened it) the minute she popped out of my belly. From Sonny and Carly to Jason and Sam, I couldn't live without them. I may go a few weeks and skip watching my DVR, but I have to catch up and I have to find out what I've missed. Which reminds me - I need to see if the DVR has cooperated and recorded without skipping any episodes. There's some heavy stuff going on with Robin's possibly-not-quite-really-dead-death. Stupid time suck - I know. Sigh. But I grew up with Robin. This is important to me.
You think I'm kidding, right?
I'm so totally not.