And the things I want to do ...
Call it a fall/winter bucket list. Or my 'rounding off 2011 Bucket List. Or something like that.
* Dye my hair. Maybe. I keep thinking I will. For the first time. Ever. But we'll see.
* Get my learner's permit. What? Shut up. You didn't know?
* Get a massage. For me. Soon. Or acupuncture. That would work, too.
* Get the kiddo a big girl bike. Because looking at her today on her tiny trike-type-bike was just kind of sad. She's way too big for it. Santa may bring it. Or Chanukah Harry. Whatever works. We just need to get her one. And soon.
* And speaking of ... Go see Santa. Somewhere. Anywhere. My Jewish Southern Princess isn't afraid of the big man anymore. Or so we think!
* Get to an ENT. Yep. For me. I need to. I have to. I'm too congested to explain further at this time.
* Get to IKEA. I'm in unorganized hell over here. I need to get there before 2012 hits.
* Read at least 20 more books.
* Get some good bras. TMI? Sorry. I had to say it.
* Build a snowman (assuming it snows in December).
* Make at least 4 things off of Pinterest (2 recipes and 2 crafts).
Then there are the few things I am going to add because I know [hope!] we're going to be doing them and I am totally the kind of person who likes crossing things off my lists.
* Go to Disney. Yep. Family trip. Planned. ILs and all. Looking forward to it and a little nervous at the same time. Yikes.
* Disney on Ice. Don't detect a theme. It's all good. It's just two things. I promise.
* Get our inflatable turkey up for T-Day this year.
This is a pretty mellow post, (fine, it's lame - I get it) but I'm out of ideas. I should have created a must do list for my daughter, but kind of got wrapped up in my inability to breathe and horrible shoulder pain all at once. So I stuck with me and my needs. With a few things thrown in for her. I'm still a somewhat good mom, right? Cause if Mama ain't happy - - ain't nobody happy. Isn't that how the saying goes?
And if not, well, I tried. Sorry, kiddo. Mama needs to go to bed now.
(Hmmn, I could totally cross that off my list after I add it ... trying to get to bed before midnight at least twice a week ...)