So I checked out my list of "summer reads" that I posted back in May and I have loads more to add to them.
Here's the list in its original format:
* Ten Beach Road, Wendy Wax - READ
* Life's a Beach, Claire Cook
* The Wednesday Sisters, Meg Waite Clayton
* The Beach Trees, Karen White - READ
* The Peach Keeper, Sarah Addison Allen
* South of Superior, Ellen Airgood - READ
* Hello, Goodbye, Emily Chenoweth - READ
* Saving CeeCee Honeycutt, Beth Hoffman - READ
* Little Bee, Chris Cleave
* Bossypants, Tina Fey
* The Opposite of Me, Sarah Pekkanen
* The Girls, Lori Lansens
* Flirting with Forty, Jane Porter
I still plan on reading what I haven't hit yet there, and a handful more I'm listing below. Because what is summer for if not to catch up on your reading, right?
* The Lost Summer of Louisa May Alcott, Kelly O'Connor McNees
* Traveling with Pomegranates, Sue Monk Kidd and Ann Kidd Taylor
* Folly Beach, Dorothea Benton Frank
* Sing You Home, Jodi Picoult
* 29 Gifts: How a month of giving can change your life, Cami Walker
* The One That I Want, Allison Scotch Winn
* The Last Girls, Lee Smith
* My Fair Lazy, Jen Lancaster
* Voluntary Madness: My Year Lost and Found in the Loony Bin, Norah Vincent
* I See You Everywhere, Julia Glass
Now I know I have big eyes, and I have to admit that I honestly don't figure I'll read all of these books before September, or before fall is fully upon us, but I like to have wishful thinking when it comes to books, so you get a larger list than I actually intend to get through!
Have you read any of these? And if so, which were your favorites? And if not - what's on tap for you this summer? Fill me in and happy reading!