So, what's on tap for you this summer? Lots of adventure? Loads of days on the beach? Travels to foreign lands? I'm hoping to do all of the above!
Yeah - you got me - through the books I read. (As if the title didn't give that away!)
I figured I'd list a bit of what I have in store for myself this summer. Some of them are carried over from last summer, but this year I plan to dive into them and devour.
What's your idea of a good summer read? I think I'm going to get my planned book swap going for the summer. Maybe a Sweet Summer Things kind of thing?
Anyway, here's some of what I plan on sinking my teeth - eyes - into as the weather warms up:
* Ten Beach Road, Wendy Wax
* Life's a Beach, Claire Cook
* The Wednesday Sisters, Meg Waite Clayton
* The Beach Trees, Karen White
* The Peach Keeper, Sarah Addison Allen
* South of Superior, Ellen Airgood
* Hello, Goodbye, Emily Chenoweth
* Saving CeeCee Honeycutt, Beth Hoffman
* Little Bee, Chris Cleave
* Bossypants, Tina Fey
* The Opposite of Me, Sarah Pekkanen
* The Girls, Lori Lansens
* Flirting with Forty, Jane Porter
So, what's on tap? Are you a mystery fan? A put your feet up and lay back in the sand kind of reader? Is it all about turning the pages or have you switched to a Kindle or Nook? (More on my confusion about that decision later ...)
Let's talk books!