Sunday, October 3, 2010
Reading With Redneck: What's left for Fall?
My list of I hope to read books for this fall is a scattered bunch. Take a look and let me know if you've read any and think I'll enjoy them or not!
* The Lost Symbol, Dan Brown* The Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake, Aimee Bender
* Mr. Darcy Broke My Heart, Beth Patillo
* The Wednesday Sisters, Meg Waite Clayton
* Fresh Milk: The Secret Life of Breasts, Fiona Giles
* My Fair Lady, Jen Lancaster
* The Doctor & The Diva, Adrienne McDonnell
* Getting There, Gerry Boylan
* Say You're One of Them, Uwem Akpan
I am sure I have a ton more to add, I'm just not feeling motivated enough to head upstairs and dig through my *to be read* shelves. So there's a small sampling of what I know I'd like to get through. I kind of removed a few I haven't read yet that I've tried to carry over from challenge to challenge. We'll see. Maybe that will actually get me to READ them? Who knows!?! Reverse psychology on oneself isn't always the best way to get one to do something - wouldn't you agree?