As you likely already know, if you know me at all, I am addicted to taking pictures.
I'm addicted to loading my digital shots to my laptop, finding the ones I love the most and then uploading them to Shutterfly so I can do any of the following things:
* Share them with loved ones ... I even have a share page, if you don't have one, get one now. It's like blogging - minus the words.
* Ordering affordable prints to display in my home, send out to the grandparents and other family members who live far away. I also squeeze a few into quick notes to friends. Sometimes snail mail makes a person smile a bit more than an e-mail does, ya know?
* Creating random cards and/or holiday photo cards for loved ones! (My daughter's birth announcements were actually done through Shutterfly those oh-so-many years ago.) One year we sent out our holiday cards super early since we knew we'd be traveling, and so we created cute cards with pictures from Halloween!
Of course there are many other options that you can use their fun cards for, like Thank You Cards and even Party Invitations!
* Then there is my latest addiction: PhotoBooks. They're like a mini-montage of your important events. I find myself creating one every summer, though this year I'll need two. The first one is already done, the second one is in the works, but saved to my account. It's an addiction, I tell you. It's so great to not have to worry about scrapbooking or sliding the pictures into those little plastic covered sheets. The notations I make to help me place the memories and the moments are jotted right onto the page through the program. Easy as pie. Seriously.
Shutterfly has generously offered to give me codes for three sets of 10 free 5x7 flat cards! Which means we'll have three winners here!
So if you're interested in winning, leave me a comment to let me know what you would do with this free set of cards. Holiday cards? Party invitations? Thank you cards? Just simple picture notes to say hi to loved ones?
And for extra entries you can do any or all of the following - please leave a separate comment for each entry:
* Follow me here through Google Friend Connect
* Follow me on Twitter @goodgirlgonered
* Tweet about this giveaway (just use my handle so I can find it, or leave me the URL here)
* Leave me an extra comment to let me know approximately how many holiday cards you mail out each year. I'm curious, so fill me in!
And a special thanks to Shutterfly - the site that totally rocks!
** At this time [time of post] I have not been compensated for any of the review comments shared here. I have purchased all of the items I am discussing on my own with my own money through the Shutterfly.com website. Shutterfly has indicated that upon my posting this information and this giveaway to my readers that they will also give me one set of these 5x7 cards for my personal use. **