* Eating lots of ice cream because you HAVE to.
* Splashing in puddles even when you don't want to!
* Watching several straight hours of Disney Channel or Nick Jr. on a rainy day.
* Wiping a runny nose with the bottom of your shirt.
* Showing excitement over a pretty yellow flower (weed!) collection.
* Reading the same book over and over and over again.
* Finding random toys shoved into random spots of your couch.
* Waking up in the morning to find that you've slept with various items [see random toys from previous remark] in your bed with you.
* Trying to remember the last time you ate a meal in a restaurant that didn't have to be in a booth so you could trap your child in her seat, where a kids' menu with crayons wasn't given out as you sat down, and where you didn't play a quick game or two or ten of tic-tac-toe before the food arrived.
* Hearing the words 'I love you, Mommy' and feeling your heart melt.
* Looking at her smiling face and listening to her laugh and thinking those are the best sights and sounds in the world.
* Never knowing again what it's like to be lonely or questioning what true love is, because you have it, live it and feel it every single day.